Saturday, May 31, 2014

#100happydays (Day #3)


#100happydays

Day #3
 
I started an exercise program today!  It's called DDP Yoga: This Ain't Your Mama's Yoga.
 
I actually bought the DVD's months ago and kept saying I couldn't start the program until I learned how to use the DVD player.  Seriously!
 
LAME excuse!
 
I worked my way through a tutorial on how to do some of the basic moves last night and then today I went through a 30 minute routine called "Stand Up!" this morning.  I loved it and am actually looking forward to doing more tomorrow. 
 
Happyness is... doing something good for my health and actually enjoying it!
 
*****************
 
Also, I couldn't resist showing you two photos of Sandy which I snapped today.
 
Sandy "The Sun Worshiper"... she was following the sun around the great room this morning.
She's a smart cookie!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment